Bellflower Pray-ers Update
- That God would help his servants in our community to perservere even when it takes some time to see the fruit of our labor. Hebrews 12
- For the Saturday Good News Club that is put on each Saturday at the Child Evangelism Fellowship Office from 11-12 for kids in the area. God please bring more kids!
- Prayer for the homeless in Bellflower. Particularly for "Pat" who the homeless outreach team met last night. He recently lost his mother. Pray for his protection.
- Prayer for more prayer warriors in the Bellflower area.
- Praise for new Homeless outreach parnter Sherri who is a HUGE asset to the team as she has a real heart for connecting with people who are down and out.
If you have a heart for prayer and for our city please join us at the Child Evangelism Fellowship office on Bellflower Blvd just south of Flower St. We pray each Wednesday Morning from 7:30-8:15 am. Contact Teri Larsen at email@example.com for more information.